One of the best deals I’ve seen in a long time dropped in my inbox yesterday, and I’m excited to share it with you! Chase is offering an astounding 70,000 bonus points for the Chase Ink Plus after making $5,000 in purchases with the card in three months. The normal bonus is an already outstanding 50,000 points, making this a truly awesome value.
If you already know what makes Ultimate Rewards such a great program and Ink Plus such a great card, you can learn more and apply now using this special link!
Why Ultimate Rewards Is My Favorite Points Program
Like a few of our favorite Chase cards, Ink Plus earns Ultimate Rewards points. Unlike regular miles and points that are tied to a specific airline or hotel program, Ultimate Rewards can be transferred out to many programs instantly at a 1:1 rate.
That means your Ultimate Rewards points can become miles with these airlines:
Ultimate Rewards can also become points with these hotel programs:
We’ve spoken about several of these programs in detail previously.
- British Airways Avios can be used for spectacular redemptions on domestic travel with US Airways and American.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Points are another outstanding choice for free domestic travel, and there’s even a secret redemption option that makes it a good program for expensive flights.
- Amtrak Guest Rewards can offer surprising value if you’re looking to explore some of America’s most interesting and historic rail lines.
- Hyatt offers by far our favorite hotel program, and their participation in Ultimate Rewards adds substantial value.
- This feature shows how I used Ultimate Rewards to cover every flight and hotel involved in a trip to Washington, DC and Philadelphia by taking advantage of several Ultimate Rewards travel partners.
The 70,000 points bonus alone makes Ink Plus worth your attention, but it’s also a great card for everyday earnings.